tech-i IT consultancy LIMITED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
tech-i IT consultancy LIMITED ("tech-i IT consultancy") provides ICT project management consultancy services ("the services"). The services are provided to the Customer subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Service. The Customer agrees that by confirming a booking the Customer agrees to the Terms and Conditions of Service set out herein.
Appointments and Rates
- The Consultant will attend the Customer's premises at the pre-arranged time.
The Customer will pay for the services provided, at the following rates:
Quotation - Telephone/Email/Scoping meeting - £ Free
Upon agreed work, each Day or part thereof - £ to be quoted
- Normal working hours are Monday-Friday, 08:00 - 20:00
- Cancellation of any appointment must be advised to tech-i IT consultancy no later than 1 Day ahead of the appoinment. tech-i IT consultancy reserves the right to invoice any Customer where cancellation occurs with less notice than that stated.
- tech-i IT consultancy will bill the Customer weekly or at the end of the engagement, whichever is sooner. The Customer may terminate the engagement at any time, subject to the cancellation clause. On termination the Customer will pay tech-i IT consultancy the amount incurred in respect of any time incurred. Payment is to be made by BACS. In the event of non-payment tech-i IT consultancy will charge interest at the rate of 15 percent per annum from the date of the invoice up to and including the date payment is made in full.
Goods provided by tech-i IT consultancy
- tech-i IT consultancy may make recommendations to the Customer or the Customer may request that a product be provided by tech-i IT consultancy in order that tech-i IT consultancy can perform the services. All expressed or implied warranties, description, representations and conditions as to fitness or suitability for any purpose in respect of the services, including in respect of any product, including but not limited to any item of software, hardware or peripheral provided by tech-i IT consultancy, are expressly excluded. For the avoidance of doubt, tech-i IT consultancy has no liability as to the suitability for the performance of the services, of any product manufactured, sold or supplied by any third party, whether or not that product has been recommended to the Customer by tech-i IT consultancy. Any hardware, software or equipment provided to the Customer shall remain the property of tech-i IT consultancy until full payment is received.
Return Visit & Complaints Policy
- In the event of any dissatisfaction with the service provided by tech-i IT consultancy, the Customer should immediately contact tech-i IT consultancy on 07894 098 234. tech-i IT consultancy will make an appointment for a return visit. tech-i IT consultancy will endeavour to rectify the problem. If the cause of the dissatisfaction was due to a matter beyond the control of tech-i IT consultancy, the Customer shall pay for the additional time incurred at tech-i IT consultancy normal rates. If the problem arose directly as a result of tech-i IT consultancy's previous attendance no further charge shall be made.
- tech-i IT consultancy will maintain the confidentiality of the Customer's files and/or data and undertakes not to provide any Customer information to any third party save in the event it is lawfully required to do so. tech-i IT consultancy reserves the right to refuse the provision of services for any reason including but not limited to circumstances such as the presence of unlicensed or illegal software or material of an obscene or pornographic nature on a Customer's computer. If for such reason tech-i IT consultancy terminates the services the Customer shall be liable for and pay to tech-i IT consultancy, at that time, the charges incurred in respect of time spent, in accordance with the policy statement above.
- tech-i IT consultancy accepts no liability in respect of any problem(s) it may not remedy due to any matter beyond its control including but not limited to the age, specification or condition of the Customer's hardware or software, Customer's failure to provide appropriate software discs, drivers or product serial numbers or any fault with the Customer's Internet Service Provider.
- The Customer hereby confirms that there is no legal restriction or impediment to tech-i IT consultancy providing services to the Customer.
- Under no circumstances shall tech-i IT consultancy be liable either in contract, tort or otherwise, to the Customer, its employees, agents, or any third party, for any injury or damages, including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, expenses, costs, profits, lost savings or earnings, interruption to business activity, lost or corrupted data, or other liability arising out of, or related to the services provided by tech-i IT consultancy or out of the installation, de-installation, use of, or inability to use the Customer's computer equipment, hardware, software or peripherals. The Customer will, upon demand, indemnify tech-i IT consultancy in respect of any loss, damage or injury arising from the provision of the services. For the avoidance of doubt tech-i IT consultancy has no liability for Customer data lost or damage incurred in any circumstances whatsoever.